MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #264

January 20, 2016

It's Wednesday and it means that a new sketch challenge starts on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog!

Here is this weeks sketch.

And this is my take.

I added a scene that sheep are running instead of the rectangle panel of the sketch. To create the scene I die cut the clouds from Smooth White CS using the Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics and daubed some Blu Raspberry Dye ink with an ink blending tool. I stamped a sheep image from the Ewe Are the Best stamp set three times, colored with Copics, and cut them out with the matching Die-namics. They were popped up on the cloud panel with foam tape.

The grassy panel was cut from Sour Apple CS using the Grassy Fields Die-namics. A cross-stitch line was added with the Basic Stitch Lines Die-namics. l added a strip of gingham pattern paper before I adhere the grassy panel with foam tape.


For the background I stamped the Mini Hearts Background to the card base in Pink Lemonade Dye ink. The sentiment was stamped on a circle panel cut with the Zig Zag Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics in Milk Chocolate (my new favorite color!). I matted it with a Ripe Raspberry scallop circle panel cut with the Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX Die-namics.

Head over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you will play along with us this week!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I am a huge fan of Birdie Brown and always look forward to seeing what is new for the month! Truly admire your talent! Thank you for inspiring me with such adorable stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete