I Have a Ball - MFT February Card Kit Release

February 17, 2016

MFT's February Card Kit, Gumball Greetings is available for purchase now! The kit is limited in quantity. Don't miss your chance to grab it!!

I'd like to share another card using the kit for your inspiration.


I was totally inspired by the sentiment and couldn't help adding baseballs as my shaker confetti. My son is a huge fan of baseball and he belonged to a baseball team when he was in junior high. If I had this kit at that time, I would have made this card a lot and send them to his teammates!
To create my baseballs, I cut out the balls from Smooth White CS using a die included in the kit, then drew red lines with a ball point pen. (I used the same die as a guide.)


I love this shaker pouch! It makes it pretty easy creating a shaker card!


Head on over to the MFT blog to see the details of the kit and for more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you for stopping by.

31 comments:

  1. Love the baseballs in your shaker card...cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and new gum ball kit! Lovin it!
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    ~God bless~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, colorful card. I like the addition of baseballs in your gumball machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another different idea how to use this kit...Great kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another different idea how to use this kit...Great kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Love the interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant idea!!! Love the baseballs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the baseballs as do most folks at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! Making some gumballs into baseballs is genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the baseballs. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG....you are so creative. What an amazing idea. You could use it for so many sports. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea to put baseballs in the gumball machine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, creative card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Can't wait till my kit gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous idea...love the baseballs...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very clever and perfect for a baseball fan.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you added the baseballs. You gave me a great idea for a card for my nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you added the baseballs. You gave me a great idea for a card for my nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great card - love the fun baseballs you created. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Torico this is a great idea to ad those baseballs!
    Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely brilliant, Torico!!! This card would be PERFECT for my dad (we both love baseball)! I love it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete