MFT February New Product Launch

February 3, 2016

It's time to shop everyone! All the new MFT products are available for purchase in the MFT store now!



To celebrate the release, I'd like to share a card I made using the Recipe for Happiness stamp set & Die-namics.


Three chefs have got together to whip up something yummy for you! :D
I started my card with a Whip Cream card base. I cut a Latte panel and stamped it with the Mini Hexagon Background stamp and Versa Mark ink. I layered a Whip Cream panel, that I stamped with the Pinstripe Background stamp and Biscotti Dye ink, and a Poppy panel cut with a die from the Blueprints 13 Die-namics.


For the focal panel, I cut patterned paper from County Fair Plaid Paper Pack with the Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX Die-namics and matted it with a Chocolate Brown panel. I stamped and colored the chef images, cut them out with the matching Die-namics, and popped them up on the focal panel.

The sentiment was stamped on a Whip Cream panel cut with the Blueprints 20 in Milk Chocolate Dye ink.
After I put everything together, I thought it would be fun to make the focal panel look like a clipboard. So I die cut a tab using the Blueprints 22 Die-namics, punched a hole, and added some Hemp cord and tied a bow.


Make sure you stop by the MFT blog for more inspiration from the other DT members. You have a chance to win one of two, $100 Gift Vouchers as part of tonight's New Product Launch celebration! Find how you can get a chance on the MFT blog.

Oh, and don't forget to check out the February Release Class! I've created two cards to show you how to make a nighttime sky and a daytime sky. ;)



Thank you for stopping by. Happy shopping!

78 comments:

  1. This card is just wonderful. I just love these little chefs and you have really made them come alive on your card. Great job. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your talents are amazing! Again, you have created an adorable set! Your card is awesome. Always look forward to seeing what you have designed for the month. And..always so much fun adding more to my collection! Congrats to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your talents are amazing! Again, you have created an adorable set! Your card is awesome. Always look forward to seeing what you have designed for the month. And..always so much fun adding more to my collection! Congrats to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I love these fun chef images! Love the clip board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous release and a super fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I just love this new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! The layers you created are perfect & I love the coloring of the chefs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, the chefs are colored beautifully!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card for my granddaughter because she loves to cook...Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card, might be perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your cards Torico! You are so creative! Love all the layers beneath the chefs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, this set is so super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome trio of chefs, each with favorite colored neck scarf. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so clever! Love the "clipboard" design! This card is beautifully laid out. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great layout and wonderful coloring of the images! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the background and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your chef designs. He is such a cutie. Great sentiments too. Amazing colouring and design as always.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the new products and the great inspiration you provide!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am loving this set more and more! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome card!! Color perfection on the chef trio!

    ReplyDelete
  21. He is just fabulous, love your layout....souper card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this card. The chef's are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This stamp set puts a smile on my face!! Love your card! The coloring....perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the plaid designer paper and poppy panel as backdrops for your adorable chefs! You've created such a sweet card with so many wonderful elements!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like your clipboard idea. Works great for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. GREAT card!!!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, my...perfection! Love your happy little chefs!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute card. Love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  29. So cute!! Love the card and Chef Otto!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome card! I just love those chefs.

    ReplyDelete
  31. that little clipboard frames this cute card so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful inspirations. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  33. These chefs have so much personality, Torico, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love those cute chefs & your color combo! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love those cute chefs & your color combo! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh my goodness!! this is just too cute! I LOVE your layout and these adorable chefs.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love, Love, Love your card! This is my favorite stamp set from this release. I love the layout on your card and how you colored the chef. It's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is a yummy card...love this set and the trio of chefs on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is a yummy card...love this set and the trio of chefs on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Those chefs are so cute. This card just makes you happy.
    Ladyj711@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great card! I love how you layered the chefs. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love this card, adorable chefs and great colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the clipboard with these cute little chefs!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What adorable chefs! Your work is simply amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is so cute--what a great card for Valentine's Day!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  46. So cute! I love the clipboard look.

    ReplyDelete
  47. These little guys are so adorably fun and I just adore this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Darling card! Love those chefs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love that the card looks like a clipboard...so clever...

    ReplyDelete
  50. I adore this card! Very clever design and those chefs are adorable! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Aforable card Torico! Love the super cute chefs and the clipboard idea, very clever! TFS! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a cute card! Love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete