MFT February Release Countdown Day 2

February 1, 2016

It's Day 2 of the MFT February Release Countdown. I hope you are enjoying the sneak peeks we've been sharing this week. :) Please make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase at 10 pm EST TOMORROW!!

I have a fun love themed card to share with you today. It uses the new Out of This World stamp set & Die-namics, the Starry Sky - Horizontal Stencil, and the Lots of Dots Background stamp from the release.

I started my card with an After Midnight card base. I first stenciled the stars on a Smooth White panel in three colors - Daffodil, Bubblegum, and Wild Cherry. Then I daubed some In the Buff Dye ink to the bottom part of the panel and stamped the Lots of Dots Background over it with In the Buff Pigment ink.


The images were stamped and colored with Copics, cut with the matching dies, and popped up on the panel with foam tape. The sentiment was stamped and white embossed on two strips of Black Licorice CS. I die cut out four hearts from Wild Cherry CS using the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics and adhered them beside the alien. Quick and easy! ;)

I made two more cards using the Out of This World stamp set & Die-namics for the February Release Class. I will show you how to make a nighttime sky and a daytime sky with these cards. You can see the details in a downloadable PDF that will be available on the MFT blog on the release day. ;)




Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the other DT members participating today's Countdown.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with the final sneak peeks of this month's release. I'd say that a card I'll share with you tomorrow is my most favorite in my projects for this month's Countdown. Can't wait to share! :D

15 comments:

  1. Your cards are totally adorable! Looking forward to the tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all 3 cards, great job on each of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! You did a great job with all 3 of them! Tfs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so cute. LOVE the first card's sentiment with card design. Just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three terrific cards that can be used for so many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun cards. Love how you used the star die and the sentiments are perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these cards are all so adorable...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest sentiments ever. Love how you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute cards. Love the stamps in today's peek.

    ReplyDelete