MFT March Release Countdown Day 2

February 29, 2016

It's Day 2 of the MFT March Release Countdown! All the new products will be available for purchase tomorrow at 10:00 pm EST!


Visit the MFT blog to see the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the other DT members participating today's countdown!

I'm sharing a masculine card with you today. It uses the new Sweet Succulents stamp set & Die-namics and the Perfect Planters Die-namics designed by Laina Lamb, as well as the Geometric Grid Background stamp and the Geometric Grid Stencil.

First I stenciled on a Smooth White panel with the Geometric Grid Stencil, Grout Gray Dye ink, and Natural Dye ink. Then I added some faux ink spatters using the Distressed Patterns stamp set and Natural Dye ink.


I die-cut the planters from Brick Red CS and Safety Orange CS using the Perfect Planters Die-namics, sponged a little Kraft Dye ink around the edges, and drew some patterns with a white pigment marker. I stamped the succulents, colored them with Copics, and cut them out with the matching dies. All the planters and succulents were popped up on the stenciled panel with foam tape.

I added an angled Cement Gray panel that was stamped with the Pinstripe Background and Grout Gray Dye ink underneath the Smooth White panel. I white embossed the sentiment on a Black Licorice banner cut with a die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I stamped a Steel Gray card base with the Geometric Grid Background and Versa Mark ink, and attached the panels and the sentiment banner.

Thank you for stopping by today. See you tomorrow again!

10 comments:

  1. Great coloring. Love the accents on the pots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angles on your card are perfect with the sentiment! And I love the grid work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, I love it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete