MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #266

February 3, 2016

It's time for a new sketch challenge over at the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog. This weeks sketch is very simple, and has so many possibilities.


I decided to play with the Farm-tastic stamp set that has just been released last night, since I didn't have a chance to use it for my Countdown projects.


I cut out a rectangle panel from Smooth White CS using the Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX Die-namics, then cut off the top part with the Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics for an interesting touch. I created a cloudy sky with the masking and sponging technique.
I cut out another cross stitch rectangle panel from Limelight CS and stamped it with the Etched Tribal Background stamp and Sour Apple Dye ink, then cut it with the Grassy Fields Die-namics. I adhered it to the Smooth White panel along with a fence made with Kraft CS and the Farm Fence Die-namics.

The images were stamped, colored with Copics, and cut out with the matching Die-namics. The horse and bird were popped up with foam tape.

The sentiment was white embossed on a Poppy panel cut with the Blueprints 25 Die-namics. For the background panel, I used Pure Plum CS and stamped it with the Mini Hexagon Background stamp and Versa Mark ink.

Head over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the other DT. I hope you will play along with us this week!

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic farm love the combination and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute little horse and the clouds are done beautifully:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The critters are adorable, and I really like your background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The critters are adorable, and I really like your background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love how you did the clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. big smile on my face!!! adorable and so well done...your talents amaze me.

    ReplyDelete