Mickey Mouse Gumball Machine - MFT February Card Kit Reveal

February 15, 2016


It's time to introduce you this month's card kit from MFT! You have to go to the MFT blog to see the full reveal of the kit. I just say it is FUN & CHEERFUL, and I'm sure you'll Love it!

Here is a card I made using the kit.

Since I saw a Mickey Mouse gumball machine on Pinterest, I thought I would try to make one with the kit. I used the Circle STAX 2 Die-namics to cut out the ears, the Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics to cut the Blueberry panel at the bottom, and the Blueprints 24 Die-namics to cut the striped panel. All the other supplies are included in the kit. :)

The Gumball Greetings Card Kit will be available for purchase on February 16 (tomorrow) at 10:00 pm EST in the MFT store.  Make sure you stop by the MFT blog for more details and for more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you for stopping by!

32 comments:

  1. Very cute idea for the gumball kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea for the gumball kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Mickey Mouse ears concept! Living in Florida and a huge fan of Walt Disney, this card example is "tiggerific!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so clever, Torico! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "Mickey" gumball machine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL such a CUTE card. I like how you made a Mickey out of the gumball.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and love that it looks like Mickey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest card so far. Course, I'm a HUGE Disney fan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great way of thinking outside the box! Great card....I love it!! Hands down you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Torico, Always thinking! Always stretching! What a wonderful idea for a party invitation! I love it! So many possibilities come to mind! Of course I'm still liking it as a Valentine card. <3 Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination and eye for detail with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so creative. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who doesn't like Mickey Mouse? Very clever design that definitely put a smile on my face. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way cute! Amazing colors and love the ears.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I,m sure Minnie Mouse will be very jealous...This is such a great card.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  15. I,m sure Minnie Mouse will be very jealous...This is such a great card.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is too clever! Awesome creation

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card kit. And your card is Just Darling....love the Mickey effect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun idea!! LOVE how you created this!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely character gumball card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are the bomb digity!!! Love the Mickey Mouse look and colors!! Fabulous job!
    Carole Lovill

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome making it a Disney themed card! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

    ReplyDelete
  22. No way?! A Mickey Gumball machine card!!! Brilliant Torico, just brilliant!!! 😆

    ReplyDelete