MFT March Card Kit Release

March 16, 2016

The MFT March Card Kit, Warm & Fuzzy Friends is available for purchase now!

I'd like to share a cute interactive card I made using the kit for more inspiration for you!

Most of the products I used are included in the kit, but I also used the Grassy Hills Die-namics, Stars in the Sky - Horizontal Die-namics, and After Midnight CS to create my nighttime scene, and the Blueprints 20 Die-namics to die cut the sentiment banner.

Isn't the hedgehog peeking out from the tent cute? And have you noticed a little tab beside the tent?


See how it works in a very short video!


He seems to be getting excited with the smell of toasted marshmallow! Ha ha!
It's pretty easy to make. ;)

STEP 1 : Stamp, color, and die cut a tent and a hedgehog. Attach a strip of card stock to the hedgehog as shown in the photo above. Stamp and color a tent image again, and cut it out with scissors or a kraft knife as shown in the photo.


STEP 2 : Attach the hedgehog to the die cut tent using a small brad.


STEP 3 : Apply some foam adhesive only to the top and the bottom of the die cut tent.


STEP 4 : Bend the tent flap, and adhere it over the die cut tent.

I hope you like this and give it a try. :):)


Head on over to the MFT blog for more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you for stopping by!

35 comments:

  1. I love this card and the way that it is interactive! The porcupine peeking out of the tent is genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and clever is that?!?! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and clever design. I like the starry sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The porcupine is so cute peeking out of the tent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever you to make an interactive hedgehog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the interactive card! Fabulous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super card! How fun that it is interactive! Very clever!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I LOVE interactive cards and this is SUPER ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever. This will delight the lucky person that receives this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever. This will delight the lucky person that receives this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boy oh boy, you really outdid yourself with this one. Absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cool that it's interactive! And I love the night scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cool - love you how you have the porcupine coming out of the tent. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What joy, who could help but have the echidna popping in and out! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute scene! I love the little hedgehog popping out of the tent! Great idea to make it interactive!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun card. I love how the Hedgehog is hiding behind tent.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card! I love interactive cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet idea, love the card

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is so adorable. Love the little critters:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Torico, this is so cute!! Love the inter active tent w/P.Pine. I love cards with moving parts! Love your mad coloring skills too, girl! Thanks, craftqueen417 at yahoo
    Http://paulettesprettypapercrafts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Do you have email subscribing for your blog? If not, please add the widget for it, so I can follow you. I like getting posts from my favorite crafter's right in me email box. Thanks! Would love to follow you. Thanks, Paulette Still craftqueen417 at yahoo
      Http://paulettesprettypapercrafts.wordpress.com
      Since Google-blogger can't remove my Blogger profile with closed email, for a blog moved to WP in 2012.

      Delete
  21. Wow! I love the warm & fuzzy friends card kit!!!! Your card is so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an adorable interactive card! Thanks for sharing your technique!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love your interactive cards! Such a great feature :)

    ReplyDelete