MFT March Card Kit Reveal Day 2

March 15, 2016


This month's MFT Card Kit revealed yesterday on the MFT blog! Today we are showing you some new ideas combining this kit with some of the previously released MFT products.


To create my card I used the Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics, Sun Ray Stencil, and Kraft Premium Dye ink in addition to the Warm & Fuzzy Friends Card Kit. I also added several gold star sequins, some Hemp cord, and a little button for my embellishments.

(NOTE : The underlined supplies are included in the kit.)
I started my card with a Biscotti card base. I stenciled the sun ray directly onto the card base using the Sun Ray stencil and Kraft Premium Dye ink.


All the images are from Warm & Fuzzy Friends stamp set. They were stamped with Hot Fudge Hybrid ink, colored with Copics, and cut out with the matching dies. I die cut the Primitive White panel with the Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics. I also added two strips of patterned paper that are from the Trail Mix 6x6 Paper Pack.

Head on over to the MFT blog for the full reveal of the Card Kit and for more inspiration from the other DT members participating today's reveal. The Card Kit will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 10:00 pm EST!

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back at 10:00 pm EST tonight with another card using the kit. ;)

5 comments:

  1. This is a cute kit. I love the bear and his fish. Love how you made the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the early morning at the camp ground beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your background!

    ReplyDelete