Wednesday Sketch Challenge #272

March 16, 2016

It's time for a new sketch challenge (WSC 272) at the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog!


Here is my a little bit liberal take on the sketch.


I saw the sun in the circle element of the sketch. :)
I started my card with a Whip Cream card base. For my background panel I cut patterned paper from the Painted Prints Citrus paper pack. I die cut a Kraft panel using the Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics and stamped the Swiss Dots Background to the lower part of it in Chocolate Brown. The sentiment is from the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set.

The scalloped panel underneath the sun and clouds was cut from Persimmon CS using the Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics. The clouds were cut from Smooth White CS with the Puffy Clouds Die-namics and the sun was cut from Lemon Drop CS with the Radiant Sun Die-namics. I popped up the sun and two of the clouds with foam sheet and foam tape.

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you'll play along with us this week!

Thank you for stopping by. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch! Love all the colors and texture!

    ReplyDelete