Wednesday Sketch Challenge #274

March 30, 2016

Today I'm sharing a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC274).



I rotated the sketch 90 degree. To create my focal panel I die cut a Smooth White panel using the Zig Zag Stitched Square STAX Die-namics and daubed some Berrylicious Premium Dye ink using an ink blending tool. I stamped a piece of Limelight CS with the Swiss Dots Background using Gumdrop Green Premium Dye ink, then die cut it with the Zig Zag Stitched Square STAX Die-namics and the Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics to create the hill. I stamped an elephant and flower images from the Adorable Elephants stamp set, colored them with Copics, and cut them out with the matching dies. After I adhered all the images and the hill to the inked panel, I matted it with a Kraft panel cut with the Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX Die-namics. The sentiment was white embossed on a Pure Plum banner cut with a die from the Blueprints 27.


For my background panel I cut patterned paper from the Plaid Patterns Paper Pack and matted it with a Whip Cream panel. Three orange enamel dots were added to finish off the card.

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the fabulous DT! I hope you'll play along with us this week. :)

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments: