Birthday Bear Hug : MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints

April 26, 2016

I’m sure you can relate - you’ve created a beautiful background or set an impressive scene but are stumbling on the placement of your sentiment. MFT's extensive collection of Blueprints includes a wide variety of sentiment strips, tags, and flags that will provide a humble home for showcasing your sentiment in style.


I used a stitched fishtail banner die from the Blueprints 20 Die-namics for my sentiment panel, and grounded the bear and the trees from the Forest Friends stamp set on it. I use this die so often to cut out a sentiment panel, because I love its stitching lines and there are so many sentiment stamps that fit in it perfectly.



I also used a flag die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics to create the bunting. Patterned papers are from the Trail Mix Paper Pack that are included in the Warm & Fuzzy Friends Card Kit.


Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today! I'm sure you'll be inspired a lot by their fabulous creations. :)

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting!

4 comments: