Kitty and Puppy Bookmarks : MFT Release Replay

April 12, 2016

Today the MFT Creative Team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present!

A fun part of the newly released Cool Cat stamp set and Lucky Dog stamp set is that they include a backside image of a cat/dog to match with its front image. I made super quick, easy, and cute bookmarks using those images, along with their matching dies.





Aren't they cute? To create these...


1. Die cut a fishtail banner using a die from the Blueprints 20 Die-namics and stamp it with the Swiss Dots Background. Stamp, color, and die cut both front and backside images of a kitty.


2. Fold the banner in half and attach the backside image to the top.


3. Adhere the front image.

SUPER easy! Ha ha! These will make your reading time happier, and would be good as a quick gift for those who love book reading and pet animals. :)


Visit the MFT blog to see what the fabulous DT members have come up with for today. I'm sure you will be inspired a lot!

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute, Torico! Thanks for sharing such a creative project--can't wait to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Torico!!! So easy and so cute!! I need to make some for my planner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Sorry, but I'm gonna have to CASE these, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, these are just too darn adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable can't wait until my stamps and dies come in! You've inspired my creativity!

    ReplyDelete