MFT April Release Countdown Day 1

April 5, 2016

It's the final day of the MFT April Release Countdown! Make sure that all the new products you have been seeing this past 5 days will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 10:00 pm EST!

I have a clean card to share with you today. It features the new Buil-able Bouquet stamp set and Die-namics.


I had so much fun creating this card and I'm so happy with how it turned out! I white embossed the flowers and leaves on Smooth White CS, then daubed some dye inks over them using an ink blending tool and a sponge dauber. (The ink colors I used are listed at the bottom of this blog post.) After inks dried I cut them out with the matching dies.
I cut a Smooth White panel, stamped a sentiment from the Delicate Pretty Poppies stamp set in Gravel Gray Premium Dye ink, and added a strip of Purple Rain CS to the bottom. I popped up this panel on a card base that I adhered striped patterned paper from the new Proper Pinstripes Paper Pack. I was so happy when I found that this purple paper provided a beautiful contrast to the yellow I used for the flowers!


I put all the flowers and leaves together and added several Sparkling Clear Sequins. I also added a little shimmer to the flowers with a Clear Wink of Stella pen.



I hope you have enjoyed my countdown posts. Have you finished your wish list? I know it's so hard to narrow down what products you must have. But you still have time until 10:00 pm EST tonight. Visit the MFT blog to see all the details of the new products and hop around the DT blogs for more inspiration. It would help you! ;)

Thank you for stopping by. I'll be back at 10:00 pm EST with my New Product Launch post. See you soon!

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, indeed! Love the coloring of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The sponging adds so much dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blending, so smooth, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colour-work! What a beautiful card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always delighted to see your beautiful cards! The white embossing really works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, Torico. The colors and white embossing are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blending in the flowers, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love the purple base.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the purple base.

    ReplyDelete