MFT April Release Countdown Day 2

April 4, 2016

It's Day 2 of the MFT April Release Countdown! All the new products will be available for purchase tomorrow at 10:00 pm EST!

My card for today showcases the new Forest Friends stamp set & Die-namics and the Tree-mendous Die-namics.


The animals in the Forest Friends stamp set are so adorable! And the Tree-mendous Die-namics is perfect for creating a scene for those animals.
To create my scene I cut a Smooth White panel and daubed some Berrylicious Premium Dye ink with an ink blending tool. Then I added some faux ink spattering using the Distressed Patterns stamp set and Berrylicious Dye ink. I made my hill with a patterned paper from Tranquil Textures Paper Pack and the Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics.


My trees were cut from Jellybean Green CS which I stamped with the Balloon Strings Background and Sour Apple CS which I stamped with the Swiss Dots Background. For the trunks I used White Birch and Cherry Adhesive-backed sheets. All the images were colored with Copics and cut out with the matching dies.


The sentiment was white embossed on a tag cut from Latte CS using the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics.
I adhered the focal panel, along with a strip of plaid patterned paper, to a side-fold card base, and rounded the right corners with a corner chomper.



Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the other DT members participating today's countdown!

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with a simple card for the final day of the Countdown.

13 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the patterns on the trees, and the leaves and acorns scattered on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo of stamping elements to create the pattern, love this cute scene, so attractive and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the leafs and acorns on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trees are so cool- and I'm sure the sweet deer appreciates all of the acorns! Great card!

    ReplyDelete