MFT April Release Countdown Day 4

April 2, 2016

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT April Release Countdown! It's an exciting day for me because my new pet stamp sets & Die-namics are revealed!

I'm so happy that my previously released pet stamp sets, You Make My Tail Wag and I Knead You, are loved so much in the card making world. I've been seeing a lot of projects using these sets and I'm often amazed by your fabulous and creative new ideas. I hope you will love my new sets as well, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create with them!












My first card for today features the Lucky Dog stamp set & Die-namics.

A puppy is trying to attract the attention of a terrie with a bone. Ha ha!
I die cut a patterned paper from the Tranquil Textures Paper Pack with a stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 24 Die-namics. After I adhered it to the front of a side-fold card base, I die cut out a window from it using the new Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I applied a piece of acetate to the window so I could adhere the puppy and the speech bubble.


All the images were colored with Copics and cut out with the matching dies. The trail of the bone was stamped with Black Licorice Premium Dye ink. The sentiment was white embossed on a speech bubble cut out from Poppy CS with a die from the Smart Phone Die-namics.

Here are the inside and the backside of the card front. I don't know how he could climb up to that window... He might be a Ninja dog. LOL!



My next card uses the Cool Cat stamp set and Die-namics.

He is my most favorite cat in the set! Don't you love his chubby face and tummy? :)
I cut a Grout Gray panel using the Blueprints 24 Die-namics and stamped it with the Paw Print Background using Cement Gray Premium Dye ink. I cut out a window from it using the Stitched Arch STAX Die-namics. I added a scalloped border that I made with Smooth White CS and the Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX Die-namics. The sentiment was stamped with Chocolate Brown Premium Dye ink.
I cut a Smooth White panel and daubed some In the Buff Premium Dye ink on it after I masked around the edges. I also stamped it with the Pinstripe Background using the same ink.


I popped up the Grout Gray panel on the Smooth White panel with foam tape. I colored the images with Copics and cut them out with the matching dies. I had the cat hold a heart that was die cut from Wild Cherry CS using a die from the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics.



Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on April 5 at 10:00 pm EST.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT members participating today's Countdown!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with a simple card for Countdown Day 3. ;)
++ 1st Card ++


++ 2nd Card ++

30 comments:

  1. Adorable sets and adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous!Love your imagination to create the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are so cute, both of them cards! I really love the first one - it seems like two buddies on their leisurely evening, just doing doggy-buddy stuff! :D Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards the dog one wins my heart for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yoshi, your cards and your new sets are just fabulous. You are so very talented... And I now know what I want for my birthday! Great work, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous cards that portray their message so creatively- great cat and dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinkin' cute!!! Fabulous cards and beautifully colored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great new sets, Torico! Love the window design and sentiments with the pups. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards. What's up dog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute ideas for these new sets! Love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute ideas for these new sets! Love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are adorable. Love the surprise bit when the card is opened!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Torico--Both cards are great! Great usage of Background stamps. I especially loved the cute little "tablecloth" under the cat on the window. Quite creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute sets!
    Love you have a front & back pose too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wowza! These have to be some of the cutest puppy and kitty stamps ever! The sentiments are very punny! LOVE the cards too! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Torico, I love love love you illustrations!! You are really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these sets! I have the other ones and can't wait to ink these up. Gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You truly make the most cutest stamps...wonderful and playful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know I am a fan of your sets and these ones no exception. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these sets so much! And your cards are always so adorable!
    Ninja dog....definitely!

    ReplyDelete