MFT May Release Countdown Day 5

April 29, 2016

The MFT May Release Countdown has begun! We have a lot of fabulous new products to share with you for the next 5 days! Be sure to stop by the MFT blog everyday to see full reveals of the new products and for more inspiration from the fabulous DT.

For my card today I combined the new Pretty Posies stamp set and the Because You stamp & Die-namics set.


To create my background pattern, I randomly stamped the flowers and leaves from the Pretty Posies stamp set on a Primitive White panel. The ink colors I used are Pineapple, Pure Plum, Tropical Teal, and Gravel Gray.  There is a lined flower stamp matched with the solid image I used here in the set. But I used only the solid one, because it reminded me of a flower pattern from Marimekko and I wanted to try to make a pattern like that. (The result is far from it though. Ha ha!)


I die cut out the "because" from Steel Grey CS twice and layered them for a little thickness. I glued it to the panel after I stamped a sentiment from Because You stamp set in Gravel Gray Premium Dye ink. (The Because You stamps and die set will be revealed on the MFT blog a few days later.)
After I adhered the panel to a Steel Gray card base, I rounded the bottom corners with a corner rounder punch.



All the new products will be available for purchase on May 3rd at 10:00 pm EST.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT members participating today's Countdown!

Thank you for stopping by today. Tomorrow I will introduce you the new stamp set from Birdie Brown line. ;)

11 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty! Love the new Pretty Posies stamp set. The new word dies are cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK how cute is this card! Loving the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore everything you create - stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card, so pretty background!

    ReplyDelete