Have a Tweet Birthday : WSC 279

May 4, 2016

If you've come here to see my MFT May New Product Launch post, click HERE or scroll down. Tank you!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC279).




To create my focal panel, I blended some Orange Fizz and Summer Splash Premium Dye inks on a piece of Smooth White CS, spritzed it with water, and die cut it out with the Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics. The tropical bird is from the Birds of Paradise stamp set and I combined it with a flower from the Desert Bouquet stamp set and leaves that I die cut from Gumdrop Green CS using the Wild Greenery Die-namics. The sentiment was white embossed on a Cranberry Cocktail panel cut with a banner die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics.


For my background panel, I cut Chocolate Brown CS and stamped it with the Lined Chevron Background stamp using Versa Mark ink. I adhered it to a card base along with a strip of patterned paper which is from the Tribal Prints Paper Pack. I added several sequins to finish off the card.

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT! I hope you'll play along with us this week. :)

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment