I Love Your True Colors : MFT Release Replay

May 10, 2016

Today the MFT Creative Team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present!

For my card today, I was totally inspired by a sentiment from the Rainbow Greetings stamp set.

I started with a 5" square Latte card base. I die cut a stitched Square panel from After Midnight CS using the Blueprints 8 Die-namics, then cut out five stars and a bunny shape using the Inside & Out Stitched Stars Die-namics and the Snuggle Bunnies Die-namics. The sentiment was white embossed on it.
I cut another After Midnight panel, which is slightly smaller than the top panel, and white embossed a bunny image from the Snuggle Bunnies stamp set. I used a MISTI tool to stamp the image on the exact place. I die cut a tab with the Blueprints 22 Die-namics and added it to the panel with a little gingham ribbon. When you pull out the tab...


The true colors appear! :)
I stamped and colored the bunny on a piece of white CS and cut it out with the matching die. And I die cut out the gingham stars as well. After I adhered the top panel to the card base with foam tape, I embedded each piece to the opening. Four sequins were added to finish off the card.



Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the other DT have come up with for today! I'm sure you will be inspired a lot by their creativity!

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting!


7 comments:

  1. Wow!! I was so speechless as I was reading this post when I saw the colorful bottom layer. You described the sentiment in your card perfectly. I am so amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesomely clever card! So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly clever. This card would be so much fun to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! What a wonderful idea. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is an amazing idea!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning ;)
    This card will make my day !!! It´s perfect !!!
    Greetings from Germany Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete