MFT Color Challenge #46

May 26, 2016

Today I'm sharing a yummy card that I made for the MFT Color Challenge #46.



I used the Diagonal Sentiment Strip Cover-Up Die-namics to create my background panel. I die cut two panels - one is from Whip Cream CS and another is from In the Buff CS, then I stamped the Whip Cream panel partly with the Polka Dot Background using In the Buff Premium Dye ink. After I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Brown Premium Dye ink, I adhered the panel to an In the Buff mat and inlaid negative die cut pieces. 


I die cut the ice cream and cone with the Sweet Treats Die-namics. I inked around the edges of each die cut piece using a sponge dauber to add some texture. I also added highlights with a white pigment marker.
A hemp bow, a rhinestone, and several Clear Droplets were added for embellishment. 



Visit the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. :)

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment