MFT May Card Kit Countdown Day 2

May 17, 2016

It's Day 2 of the MFT May Card Kit Countdown. The Flashy Florals Card Kit will be available for purchase tonight at 10:00 pm EST!

Today we're featuring "Out of the Box" looks – cards that combine the products included in the kit with previously released MFT products. I combined the Flashy Florals stamp set & Die-namics from the kit with the Fall Florals stamp set, and used pastel colors of dye inks to achieve a very different look from the card I shared yesterday.


The ink colors I used for my bouquet are listed at the bottom of this blog post. I also used the Distressed Patterns stamp set and Gold ink to add some faux ink spatters behind the bouquet. The sentiment is from the Spring Wreath stamp set and the patterned paper is from Calm & Cozy Chevron Paper Pack.




Head on over to the MFT blog for the full reveal of the kit and for more inspiration from the DT members participating today's Countdown.

I will be back at 10:00 pm EST tonight to share another card I made using the kit. ;)
Thank you for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love these colors on your beautiful card! Awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite possibly the prettiest (softest & lovliest) application of these florals that I have seen yet... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty and girlie! Love it. Amazing kit this month. Thanks for the stunning inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. This new kit is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Lovely!
    Really like the softer colors!
    & all the little details!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see the flowers in a softer color as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking that this kit would pair perfectly with Fall Florals.... and you just proved me right! Beautiful card! I'm going to order this kit tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card! You use the products so creatively.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just awesome, I love how you added the white dots for extra interest!

    ReplyDelete