You're One Cool Cat : WSC 280

May 11, 2016

Today I'm sharing a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC280).


I started my card with a Grapesicle card base. I added a Smooth White panel that I stamped with the Myriad Dot Background using In the Buff Premium Dye ink
I cut another Smooth White panel, and stamped it with the Pinstripe Background using Insulation Pink Premium Dye ink and daubed a little Insulation Pink ink around the center of it using an ink blending tool. I added some faux gold ink spattering using the Distressed Patterns stamp set

I die cut two roses from Grapesicle CS using the Scribble Roses Overlay Die-namics and dabbed it with Periwinkle Premium Dye ink to add more texture. The leaves were die cut from Sour Apple CS using the Royal Leaves Die-namics. After I put the roses and leaves together, I stamped the sentiment with Milk Chocolate Premium Dye ink and popped up a cat from the Cool Cat stamp set.


I adhered my focal panel to a Grapesicle panel that I cut the bottom edge with the Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics, and added a row of rhinestones instead of the stitching line in the sketch. 

Check out the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for more info about the challenge and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you will play along with us this week. :) 

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment