MFT June Card Kit Countdown Day 2

June 21, 2016

It's Day 2 of the MFT June Card Kit Countdown. The new card kit, Make a Wish will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 10 pm EST

Today we're featuring "Out of the Box" looks – cards that combine the products included in the kit with previously released MFT products. I created a little shaker card with bright colors for today.


(NOTE : The products written in boldface are included in the kit.)
I cut out a Cherry Crisp panel with a stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 29 Die-namics and stenciled the Sun Ray on it with Wild Cherry Premium Dye ink. The flame shaped openings were cut out with a die from the Make a Wish Die-namics.


I stamped the candles in Limelight, Blu Raspberry, and Orange Zest. I cut them out with the matching dies and adhered to the panel.
I die cut a scalloped rectangle panel from Limelight CS using a die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics and adhered to a card base. I inked a piece of white CS with Banana Split and Pineapple Premium Dye inks and adhered it to the Limelight panel. I put some Gold Star and Sparkling Clear sequins, and mounted the top panel with foam tape.


The sentiment was white embossed on a banner that I cut from Boysenberry CS using the Dimensional Banners Die-namics.



Head on over to the MFT blog for the full kit reveal and for more inspiration from the other DT members participating today's countdown!

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back at 10 pm EST to share two more cards I made using the Make a Wish Card Kit. ;)


13 comments:

  1. So cute. I love your banner. Really nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really.cute. Love the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Striking colors for a fantastic flaming shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors, love the dimension and shaker part. SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shaker Birthday Cards are Always the BEST! You Rocked This Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very lovely card! The recipient will be very lucky to get this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your shaker card. So very different from all the other designers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shaker candles - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the background so much!!! The shaker aspect for the flames is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun idea to make a shaker out of these flames!!

    ReplyDelete