MFT June Release Countdown Day 1

June 7, 2016

It's final day of the MFT June Release Countdown. All the new products that we have been showing you this past five days will be available for purchase in the MFT store at 10 pm EST TONIGHT!!

My card for today features the new gorgeous background stamp, Bundles of Blossoms, as well as the Grateful For You stamp & Die-namics set.



To me, the Bundle of Blossoms background stamp is very interesting. Each time I see this pattern, it gives me different impression - sometimes it looks elegant, but sometimes it looks funky or whimsical. So it took me long to decide what I would do with this stamp. Finally, I decided to go with an elegant style for today, but I think this background stamp has so many other possibilities. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the other DT members have come up with.

I stamped the Bundle of Blossoms background on a Smooth White panel and colored some part of the flowers with a black marker so that they look a little bolder. I die cut the "grateful" three times from Latte CS and glued them together before I adhered it over the Black Licorice and Wild Cherry panels that were cut with a die from the Blueprints 29 Die-namics.




Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the fabulous DT!

I hope you have enjoyed my countdown posts, and some of my projects have inspired you. 
I will be back again at 10 pm EST tonight to celebrate the release. ;)
Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the pop of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo--so elegant and striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing composition and color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about how this stamp could be used in so many ways, and I like how you chose to emphasize the outlines!

    ReplyDelete