MFT June Release Countdown Day 3

June 5, 2016

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT June Release Countdown! 
Today I have two cards to share with you featuring the new Funky Flowers stamp set & Die-namics.

The first one is an easel card I made for this month's Release Class. I used the Flip Card - Circle Die-namics and Grateful stamp & Die-namics set as well for this card.

You can see more details and a tutorial on creating this card in a downloadable PDF that will be available on the release day (June 7th). 

For my next card I combined the Funky Flowers stamp set & Die-namics with the Beautiful Girl stamp set.


I made my background using the Diagonal Bars Stencil and Limelight Premium Dye ink. The flowers were white embossed on Vellum and were colored with Copics from the back. 
Have you noticed a sweet secret on the Beautiful Girl's dress?

I added a translucent layer of skirt using vellum for more prettiness. I also added a little shimmer to her dress with a Wink of Stella pen and Glossy Accents to her wings, though my camera didn't catch them at all. :(



Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on June 7 at 10 pm EST
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the fabulous DT!

Thank you for stopping by today. I will share another fun slider card tomorrow.


11 comments:

  1. So cute but love the grateful card on the new dies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are very pretty; love the little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards I love them both! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! I'm especially loving that second card - amazing colour scape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fflower flip card is beautiful with soft flowers and flowers do enhance the fairy with both a background and a skirt addition! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. both of them are suppper i love the way card opens for first and for second the background. tooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are gorgeous. Love the soft colors very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the blue and gold together on the first card, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete