MFT June Release Countdown Day 4

June 4, 2016

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT June Release Countdown. Today I'm introducing you the new stamp set & Die-namics from my Birdie Brown line, Hog Heaven



The Hog Heaven stamp set includes 6 pig images and several accessory images to build fun scenes. You can use the bow and the little flower to dress up the piggies. Imagine a pig peeking over the fence (front and back), doing a happy dance in a field, or flying around in the sky?? Aren't they cute? :) The sentiments are so punny and cover all the basic occasions - Thank you, Birthday, Love, Miss You, Hello...  So you can use this set all year round!


I admit that my most favorite image in this set is the flying piggy. I couldn't help making a slider card with him!! :):)


I die cut a Smooth White panel using the new Blueprints 29 Die-namics (it will be revealed a few days later.) and sponged the clouds using the Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics and Berrylicious Premium Dye ink. After I cut out a slider track using the Surf & Turf Die-namics, I added the fencegrassy field, and the dancing piggy. I also stamped two butterflies that are from the Adorable Elephants stamp set. The panel was adhered to a Kraft panel with foam tape.

I cut another Smooth White panel, made a cloud sky background, stamped the sentiment, and adhered the grassy field and the pig holding a heart. The tab to pull out the panel was die cut with the Blueprints 29 Die-namics
I inserted this panel under the main panel, then attached the flying piggy with two Spin & Slide Discs. (If you'd like to know more about the Spin & Slider Discs, watch THIS video.)



Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on June 7 at 10 pm EST.
Now head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the fabulous DT!

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back tomorrow for Day 3 of the Countdown!


27 comments:

  1. What an adorable new stamp set!! Love that flying piggy the best as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgeus and magical card. I am in love with this new stamps set. Thanks Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Yoshie--these piggies may be my all time favorite Birdie Brown series! And I love your slider card--so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute stamp set Torico! Thank you so much for these adorable set. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your slider-surprise, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely brilliant interactive card Torico.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love this slider card!! Very clever and my favorite is the flying pig too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torico, you're awesome! Hog Heaven is so cute and happy - a wonderful addition to the Birdie Brown collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So So Cute!
    Love how animated they are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course pigs can fly! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this slider idea. Thank you so much for the inspiration. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fantastic inspiration card! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clever you to make a double slide card where pigs fly and show their heart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your flying piggy just stole my heart!!! Simply adorable creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally Loooooove this stamp set and card!!!!! We own a mini pig so this is special to us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cute set...love the sentiments for these cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  19. very cute set...love the sentiments for these cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE your little pigs. This set is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG!! This card is AMAZING!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete