MFT June Release Countdown Day 5

June 3, 2016

The MFT June Release Countdown has begun! We have a lot of fabulous new products to share with you for the next 5 days! Be sure to stop by the MFT blog everyday to see full reveals of the new products and for more inspiration from the fabulous DT.

I have two cards to share with you today, both feature the super cute Sweet Forest Friends stamp set and Die-namics.

For my first card, I combined the Sweet Forest Friends stamp set & Die-namics with the Birch Trees Die-namics and the Stitched Valley Die-namics to create a scene.  I die cut a scalloped rectangle panel from Smooth White CS using the Blueprints 27 Die-namics and blended some Insulation Pink and Limelight Premium Dye inks after I masked the edges. I spritzed it with a little water and spattered some white ink over it.

The birch trees were die cut from Primitive White CS. I slightly dabbed Biscotti Premium Dye ink here and there for more realistic look. The leaves were die cut from Sour Apple and Gumdrop Green CS and I added some white spots with a white pigment marker. I love the shape of these leaves! Really cute!
I die cut the valley from patterned paper from the Farm Fresh Gingham Paper Pack. The sentiment was white embossed on a Hot Fudge panel cut with a stitched banner die from the Blueprints 20 Die-namics.


Next one is a flip card I made for this month's Release Class. I used the new Flip Card - Square Die-namics to create this card. The four types of Flip Card Die-namics will be revealed on the MFT blog tomorrow, so I just say these dies are SUPER FUN and have so many possibilities!! 



You can see more details and a tutorial on creating this card in a downloadable PDF that will be available on the MFT blog on the release day. ;)



Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on June 7 at 10 pm EST
Head on over to the MFT blog to see the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT!
Thank you for stopping by. I will introduce you my new stamp set tomorrow!;)


11 comments:

  1. Your flip card is really cool. I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards, Torico! I love your sky on the first card and your flop card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, you make all the new products far too tempting, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards both, love the water coloring on the first but you can never go wrong with a swing card as I call them on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards. That green background makes the trees really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow beautiful cards..I never thought of green sky ..it looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am lovin' this flip idea! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both the cards are beautiful. Love the bright green background in the first!

    ReplyDelete