MFT WSC 285

June 15, 2016

It's time for a new sketch challenge (WSC 285) over at the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog!
Here is this weeks sketch.

And this is my take on it.


As I didn't have a chance to play with the new Sweet Sunshine Paper Pack during the Countdown week, I wanted to use it. I picked three patterned papers from the pack and paired them with the Penguins in Paradise stamp set & Die-namics to create a summery scene. The cloud was needed to complete the scene and it's a substitution for the thin rectangle element behind the circular panel in the sketch. ;)

I added several Clear Droplets for embellishment. They look so cool on a summer themed card! :)


Check out the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you will play along with us this week!

Thank you for stopping by today. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment