Miss You, Pig Time - WSC 284

June 8, 2016

Hi everyone!
I'm back today with a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge


First I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Smooth White CS using the Blueprints 24 Die-namics. I stamped it with the Circle Scribbles Background using Sno Cone Premium Dye ink and matted it with a Blue Breeze panel. The fishtail panel was cut from In the Buff CS using a die from the Blueprints 13 Die-namics and stamped with the Pinstripe Background. The stitched square panel was cut from patterned paper from the Gingham Galore Paper Pack.

I stamped a pig image from the newly released Hog Heaven stamp set, masked him, then stamped a fence. I colored the images with Copics and cut them with scissors. I adhered it to a zig zag stitched circle panel and added a stitched mini scallop circle panel. The sentiment was stamped on a die cut speech bubble with Chocolate Brown Premium Dye ink. I added two die cut butterflies and several enamel dots to embellish the card.

Check out the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT! I hope you will play along with us this week. :)

Thank you for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. :D Love your card Torico!! TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and cleverly thought out design . Love this....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous! Just bought this new set! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE this is sooooooooooo darn ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete