MFT August Release Countdown Day 4

July 30, 2016

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT August Release Countdown! Today I'm introducing you my new stamp set & Die-namics, Magical Dragons. :)



Make magical scenes telling a story with combining the dragons and the cute princess and knight. Those whimsical clouds also can be used as flames that dragons blow. ;)

I created a scene where a brave knight is going to slay a big dragon.


I inked a Smooth White card base with Blu Raspberry Premium Dye ink using an ink blending tool and spritzed it with some water. I daubed Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye ink on a Smooth White panel, added some faux ink spattering using the Distressed Patterns stamp set, and cut off the top edge with the Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics. After I cut out a slider track from it using a die from the Surf & Turf Die-namics, I adhered a hill I made with Sour Apple CS, the Triple Stripe Background stamp, and the Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics.


I put in the knight to the slider track using two Spin & Slider Discs, then mounted the panel to the inked card base with foam tape. I adhered the dragon and flame, and added several Clear Droplets to finish off the card.

See how the brave night attacks the dragon!


You may already have some ideas for what scenes you'll create with this set. I'm really looking forward to seeing your adorable and fun creations using this set. :D


Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on August 2nd at 10 pm EST.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the other DT members participating today's Countdown. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize.;)

Thank you for stopping by!

22 comments:

  1. You did such an amazing job designing this stamp set. The Birdie Brown stamp sets are some of my absolute favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - luv your coloring of the dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, love that it is an interactive card too

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new stamp set is super, super adorable!! Love the interactive slider card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my Birdie Brown favorite sets (along with the Crustmas Elves). Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creativity slays me- but promise the darling dragon survives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your slider knight is genius, for though he is ready to defend his princess and country, he is a bit height challenged. I also like the cloud as a flame idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card, love the slider aspect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card, Torico! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card, Torico! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about this card. The way you colored the dragon is right out of a storybook. It is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about this card. The way you colored the dragon is right out of a storybook. It is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your new stamps are as amazing as ever! You are so, so talented Birdie Brown. I have so many of your stamps because they always make wonderful cards. Keep drawing.......we always need more of your artwork please xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a really sweet set that you designed. I love these cute dragons and that you included a princess and a knight.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This set had me from the start!! Thanks for making it happen. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you create a super sweet and pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. 5ou put a smile on my face. Love it too much

    ReplyDelete