MFT August Release Countdown Day 5

July 29, 2016

The MFT August Release Countdown has begun! We have a lot of FUN new products to share with you for the next 5 days. Be sure to stop by the MFT blog everyday to see full reveals of the products and for more inspiration from the fabulous DT.

I'm kicking off my countdown with a card I made using the Spooky Sweets stamp set & Die-namics designed by Lisa Johnson!

I can't believe that it's already time to think about Halloween! Time flies soooo fast! 
The Spooky Sweets stamp set includes three solid pumpkin images and three face images to mix and match, as well as a branch and a couple of bats. You can make cute or spooky scenes with this set. 

I started my card with a Tropical Teal card base. First I white embossed the sentiment, then stamped it again over the embossed sentiment with a little bit off-set using Versa Mark ink. (Used a Mini MISTI tool.) You might see the off-set effect better in the photo below.


Then I stamped the new Triple Stripe Background with Versa Mark ink and stamped the stars with Black Licorice Premium Dye ink.


I did ombre stamping for my pumpkins using Pineapple, Orange Fizz, and Persimmon Premium Dye inks. After I cut them out using the matching dies, I die cut out their faces instead of stamping. I die cut the pumpkin shapes from Black Licorice CS again and adhered to the back of the stamped pumpkins. 



Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on August 2nd at 10:00 pm EST.
Now head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT members participating today's Countdown. 

Thank you for stopping by!


20 comments:

  1. I don't know which I love more; the pretty pumpkins or the lovely stars on the background! Anyways, love this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, love these pumpkins they can be used for more than just Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and that pretty striped background. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color scheme and use of the triple line stamp to set off a fabulous line up of jack-o-lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the color combo and that hello pumpkin sentiment is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice ink blending on the pumpkins. I really like the triple striped background too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made me like pumpkins now!
    Did not realize Versamark ink would
    look that way on cardstock, Very Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors on this card, the pumpkins are so neat with the blended look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your colors on your card. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ombre Jack o'Lanterns! Thanks for the details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the ombre Jack o'Lanterns! Thanks for the details!

    ReplyDelete
  13. By inspiring! Love the cards, thanks

    ReplyDelete