MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints - Birthday Tags

July 26, 2016

It's time for MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints DT challenge! This month, we are challenged to make birthday tags using Tag Builder Blueprints or the tag dies included in the traditional Blueprints Die-namics.

I decided to play with the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics, and combined it with the piggies from the Hog Heaven stamp set and the sentiments from the Celebrate with Cake stamp set.

I chose Sour Apple, Lemon Drop, and Grape Jelly for my base colors, then picked up matched pattern papers from  the Tiny Check Paper Pad. All the images were colored with Copics and cut out with the matching dies. The sentiments were white embossed on the banners cut with a die from the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics.




Make sure to stop by the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today!

Before I go, I'd like to let you know that the Countdown for MFT August release begins this Friday. I'm pretty busy getting my projects done, and I'm having so much fun playing with the new products. Can't wait to share them with you! ;)

Thank you for visiting!

17 comments:

  1. Oh, so adorable! Love how you paired the cute piggies and the mini gingham. Sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it ok that I squealed when the image appeared on the screen? these are fabulous, you are just amazingly talented, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!! U are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much cuteness on these little tags. Absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg these are the cutest tags ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg these are the cutest tags ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg these are the cutest tags ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torico! These are just perfect! Your Hog Heaven is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Torico! These are just perfect! Your Hog Heaven is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Torico I love these little tags so much - they are adorable - the colours, the pigs, the gingham paper - it's all just a fab combination and so fun and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your colouring and these sweet piggies are so perfectly,coordinated!! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these, the colors are so great and those little pigs who could pass them up

    ReplyDelete
  13. So So Cute!
    Love these!
    All the details & colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can u tell me what copic markers were used to do the pigs? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie,
      I'm sorry that I don't exactly remember, but I think I mainly used YR000, YR61, and E11. Here is a link to a color chart I referred.
      https://jp.pinterest.com/pin/71283606580576403/

      Delete