MFT July Release Countdown Day 1

July 5, 2016

It's the final day of the MFT July Release Countdown! All the new products that we have been showcasing this past five days will be available at 10:00 pm EST TONIGHT!

My card today features the Flashy Florals stamp set & Die-namics and the Thanks & Hello Die-namics. These products were part of May Card Kit, and now you can purchase them separately. I heard that the kit sold out very quickly, so I think many of you have been waiting for this release. :)


First I stamped the large flowers on a Smooth White panel, then cut off the bottom part of the panel using the partial die-cutting technique. After I stamped the other small flowers and leaves (I used some images from the Mini Modern Blooms stamp set to fill in the small spaces), I mounted the panel on a Cranberry Cocktail card base which I stamped the Scattered Surface Background with Paver Red Premium Dye ink.


I die cut the "thanks" twice from Chocolate Brown CS and layered them for a little bit thickness. Several sequins were added to complete the card.




I hope you have enjoyed my countdown posts this past five days. Have you finished your wish list yet? If you need more inspiration to complete (or narrow down) your list, hop around the DT blogs to see their fabulous creations. You still have time until 10:00 pm EST tonight! :) 

Make sure to stop by the MFT blog to see the new products revealed today, and don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a big prize!

Thank you so much for visiting!

11 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how the new background stamp makes the smooth paper look like textured cardstock when stamped tone on tone! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been "itching" to try the partial cutting technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Torico! Thanks for the idea of using the coordinating die-namics to create a nice floral edge. The contrast is amazing. And I love that you mixed up some of the flowers from other sets. Makes the card super unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Torico! Thanks for the idea of using the coordinating die-namics to create a nice floral edge. The contrast is amazing. And I love that you mixed up some of the flowers from other sets. Makes the card super unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking color combination and inspirational technique use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! Love everything on it!

    ReplyDelete