MFT July Release Countdown Day 3

July 3, 2016

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT July Release Countdown! 
My card for today features the new Pure Innocence girl and the Transparent Triangles Background stamp.

I white embossed the Transparent Triangles Background partially on a panel of watercolor paper and added some watercolor wash (I rarely do!) using Lemon Drop, Coral Crush, and Orange Fizz Premium Dye inks to create the background. Then I stamped the sentiment with Black Licorice Premium Dye ink.

I stamped the PI girl and balloon from the Cupcake Day stamp set and colored them with Copics. After I paper pieced her dress using patterned paper from the new Tiny Check Paper Pack, I cut them out with scissors. I adhered her with foam tape along with two die cut scribbles. I added several sequins and some Diamond Stickles to the balloon to finish off the card.



Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on July 5th at 10:00 pm EST
Head on over to the MFT blog to see the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the other DT members participating today's Countdown. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a big prize! :)

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with a card that would be great for a little boy. ;)

16 comments:

  1. Love the triangle background stamp and how you used it! Also love the paper pieced dress and scribbles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the bit of watercolor wash behind the little girl! You should do it more often--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, I love that green dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too cute, I adore her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background and love the paper pieced dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun colors, love the background and scribbles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous background combination that really sets the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge fan of your beautiful creations! Love the watercolor wash and the scribble die cuts ... they make such a great background for your sweet little girl and her adorable paper-pieced dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card with this beautiful background and colors !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am LOVING that gingham dress!! Your background is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Torico--this card is so adorable! And I love the scribble flowers layered in the back ground. Your color choices are amazing and the little plaid dress is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Torico--this card is so adorable! And I love the scribble flowers layered in the back ground. Your color choices are amazing and the little plaid dress is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Love the background and the balloon looks like it is filled with glitter! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet card! The girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great combination of design elements.

    ReplyDelete