MFT July Release Countdown Day 4

July 2, 2016

It's Day 4 of the MFT July Countdown! Today I'm introducing you my new stamp set & Die-namics, Beary Special Birthday!



Celebrate your loved one's birthday with cute bears! Birthday cakes & candles, gifts, balloons, and party hat - everything you need for a birthday party is in this set. I hope you make a beary special birthday card with this set! :)

I combined the Beary Special Birthday stamp set & Die-namics with some other new products to create this card. 
All the images are from the Beary Special Birthday stamp set, and they were colored with Copics and cut out with the matching dies

The "HB2U" is from the new Birthday Speech Bubbles stamp set that will be revealed on the MFT blog tomorrow. I stamped it with Lemon Drop and Orange Fizz Premium Dye inks using a Mini MISTI tool, and cut it out with the matching die. I also cut out a speech bubble from the background panel using the same die. I love that the Birthday Speech Bubbles Die-namics add stitching lines around the bubbles! 
The fringes were die cut with the new Chevron Fringe Die-namics, that will be revealed on the MFT blog next Monday.

You can't go without seeing the inside of this card. :)

He has already eaten too much cake. Ha ha!
I used the new Pop-Up Elements Wide Die-namics to make him popped up. 


The Pop-Up Elements Wide Die-namics is soooo FUN to play with. It has so many possibilities and adds special surprise to your cards!! I will share a few more cards using the Pop-Up Elements Die-namics (both Wide and Narrow) during the Countdown. ;)


Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on July 5th at 10:00 pm EST
Head on over to the MFT blog to see the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the other DT members participating today's Countdown. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a big prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

25 comments:

  1. There is a theme working on these cards by the DT! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just steal the show, darn cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chevron fringe die here and how you layered into the front of the card. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness overload! I adore these little bears and love your card designs. The coloring is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I wasn't going to buy anything crafty this month... Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. To cute! I love the fringe on the inside and outside great detail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable bears, such a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torico, how many times can I say how brilliantly talented you are? Love your bears and any other work you do! #1 Fangirl here!

    You really stretch your imagination and I always love to see your work. Thanks so much for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Torico, how many times can I say how brilliantly talented you are? Love your bears and any other work you do! #1 Fangirl here!

    You really stretch your imagination and I always love to see your work. Thanks so much for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the zig-zag layering, your beautiful soft colors, and that adorable bear. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh it's so nice and adorable ! the inside pop up is so cute too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You told a sweet, successful Birthday story in your card- like how you repeated you color scheme throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That one image alone, of the bear with the half eaten cake, is reason enough to buy the set! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These bears are adorable Torico.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Torico, I think these bears are so adorable, and I love the card you made with them. I saw the chevron fringe border that you put on them and just had to find out how you did that, and now that I know, I have something else I just "HAVE" to have...lol! Thank you so much for sharing your cute little creation with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is gorgeous, both inside and outside! Loving the new release already. Can't wait to see more of the Chevron Fringe die. It looks absolutely fab!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The bear, with the half eaten cake.....flipping adorable! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How adorable! The bear is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect! The little bear looks exhausted from eating so much cake :)

    ReplyDelete