Pop-Up Balloon Card : MFT Release Replay

July 12, 2016

Today the MFT Creative Team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present!

I can't get enough of the Pop-Up Elements Die-namics (both Wide and Narrow)! These are really fun to play with and have a lot of possibilities. 
I pulled my idea for today's card from THIS and THIS pop-up cards that I found on Pinterest. Let me show you the front of my card first.

It's quite simple. As you guess, a big surprise is in the inside. Let's open the card...



The colorful balloons pop out of the gift box! :D
I cut Whip Cream CS to 4" x 10-1/4", stenciled the stars, and folded it in half after inks dried. I used the new Pop-Up Elements Narrow Die-namics twice to create a pop-up mechanism for the gift box. I die cut the balloons and strings using the Birthday Balloons Die-namics and the Big Birthday Balloons Die-namics, and made the red gingham one 3-D for more fun. (The paper packs I used are listed below.)


Make sure to visit the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today! I'm sure you'll be inspired by their fabulous creations. :)

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card construction that covers all of the essentials for a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is great. What you did inside is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is great. What you did inside is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete