Top 10 MFT Creations

July 26, 2016

Today the MFT Design Team is sharing our "Top 10" creations using MFT products as part of MFT 10th birthday celebration! 


I started working with MFT as an illustrator in March 2014, then officially joined in their design team in March 2015.  Since then, I've made a lot of projects with their fabulous products. I don't say I'm so happy with all of my creations. But, as you guess, it wasn't easy to choose only 10 projects I'm proud of. I looked through my Flickr album for hours and decided to pick up these. (I'll list these from oldest to newest.)

Original post
Jingle All the Way is one of my most favorite stamp sets I've designed ever. I'm not so good at watercoloring. But I'm very happy with how this turned out, especially love those trees I drew!



original post
Let me count these as "one" project. I love the combination of the Lace Background stamp and emboss resist technique. And I'm proud of the way I used the negative die-cut pieces from the first card to create the second card.


Original post
From the layout to the cheerful colors, the combination of patterns, and my coloring on the images... I'm very very happy with everything on this card!


Original post
I think this card literally shows "my style".  The relatively simple layout, soft and warm colors, a kind of nostalgic feel, and cute images... ahhh, it's me!



Original post
This was the first slider card I made. My addiction to making interactive cards started from this card! :D


Original post
Of course I LOVE my Santa's Elves. But my most favorite part of this card is the background I made using the Snowflake Flurry stamp set. The diagonal line made with those snowflakes has made the layout of this card perfect!


Original post
I love these shaker tags sooooo much! Putting mint candies as shaker elements was a good idea! :D And the bows added more cuteness!




Original post
I'd proudly say that this is the greatest card I've made ever!! I remember that I got super excited when I thought of this idea. I made this through trial and error, and it took me for a long time to find out how to make this. But it was really worth it!


Original post
I chose this card because it got a lot of "likes" on Instagram and a lot of "repins" on Pinterest, even though I wasn't so happy with how this turned out. Could anyone tell me what is a good point of this card? LOL!


Original post
A chocolate cake with red gingham icing... Doesn't it look pretty and yummy? I thought it would match well with those piggies from the Hog Heaven stamp set. Every time I see them, I can't help giggling! :):)

Phew... Thank you so much for reading this long post! I hope you enjoyed it.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see the other DT members' Top 10 creations! There will be a lot of inspirational projects.

Thank you for stopping by!

** Watercolored Christmas Card


** Dreams Come True


** You're the Coolest


** I Love You a Bushel and a Peck


** Dashing By Slider Card


**I Hope Santa Spoils You Rotten


** Christmas Treat Tags


** Magical Birthday Slider Card


** Spice Shaker Card


** Slider Birthday Cake Card

7 comments:

  1. Torico--You are so talented. Thanks for all your designs and creations. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico--You are so talented. Thanks for all your designs and creations. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all of your cards. They are such happy creations and speak to my type of style. Thank you for sharing your 10 favourites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous selection of cards! Your Recipe for Happiness card appeals to me for so many reasons - the softly blended background, the little windows and the shaker element. I also love your stamp sets - you are a wonderful illustrator!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torico, I love the stamps you design and the cards you make. You hit the mark every time, whether it's cute and fun, or elegant, or anything in between. Your talent and creativity are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Yoshie, I don't know how you could choose just 10! I love your images and look forward to them every month! MFT is so lucky to have you designing stamps and as a member of the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your cards! How did you the the rocket one with the rainbow??? My grandson would love that ! Can you make a video?

    ReplyDelete