Autumn Blessings - MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints

August 30, 2016

For this month's MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints, we are featuring Blueprints Die-namics that include fantastic frames - Blueprints 2, 20, 27, 29.

I chose the Blueprints 27 Die-namics and combined it with the Harvest Mouse stamp set to create my card.


First I cut a Smooth White panel and blended Lemon Chiffon and Peach Bellini Premium Dye inks over it. I added some faux ink spattering using the Distressed Patterns stamp set and Gold pigment ink. After inks dried I stamped the sentiment with Milk Chocolate Premium Dye ink


I stamped the images using the masking technique to fit in the each frame, colored them with Copics, and cut them out with scissors. I die cut three frames from Primitive White CS and glued them together for thickness. I adhered the images for the upper three openings to the back of the frame, then adhered the inked panel. 


I die cut a scalloped rectangle panel from patterned paper and adhered it to a Cranberry Cocktail card base. After I attached the frame, I adhered the mouse image with foam tape and added a button with a hemp bow. 

Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today!

Thank you for visiting!


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card - I love the autumn/fall colours and gorgeous imagery! Having a scalloped edge on the gingham paper is a great touch. Thanks so much for the inspiration! Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico, your card is gorgeous! I love all of your images and what are you creating with them. Such a big talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love everything about your card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented! I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tori, this is a very pretty card. Your layout and color scheme are perfect.

    ReplyDelete