Banana Boat Slider Card - MFT WSC293

August 10, 2016

Today I have a fun slider card to share with you that I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC293).

Here is this weeks sketch.

I turned the sketch 90 degrees and went with a little bit liberal way.

I started my card with a Smooth White card base and stamped the Circle Scribbles Background to the top half of it with Peach Bellini Premium Dye ink. To create the wavy panels, I cut two panels from Smooth White CS using the Surf & Turf Die-namics, inked them with Summer Splash and Tropical Teal Premium Dye inks, and spritzed some water over them. I cut out a slider trail from one of those panels using the Surf & Turf Die-namics.


I colored the adorable monkeys and crab from the Soak Up the Fun stamp set with Copics and cut them out with the matching dies. After I put the monkeys to the slider trail using two Spin & Slide discs, I adhered the wavy panels to the card base and added a cloud shaped panel which I stamped with the Pinstripe Background using Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye ink. The sentiment was white embossed on a Gumdrop Green panel and I drew the stitching line with a white gel pen. Several Clear Droplets were added to finish off the card.

See how the slider moves in an animated GIF below.



Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you'll play along with us this week. :)

Thank you for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Torino, this Banana Boat slider card is the cutest ever! I love every detail!

    ReplyDelete