Hula Hoop - MFT WSC 294

August 17, 2016

It's time for a new sketch challenge over at the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog (WSC 294)!


I decided to use the Hula Hoop girl for the vertical rectangle element in the sketch and did a little bit tweaking.


I started my card with a Smooth White card base and stenciled the Geometric Grid with Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye ink to create a soft background for the Hula Hoop girl. As I wanted to add a little movement to match with the hula hoop theme, I used the Snow Drifts Die-namics to cut the hill. 

The sentiment was white embossed on an Orange Fizz banner cut with a die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. (I love the stitching line on the edge that this die adds. :)) I added three tiny die-cut hearts instead of the smaller horizontal rectangle element in the sketch, and I covered them with Glossy Accents.

After I adhered the girl image with foam tape, I added some white dots around her with Nuovo Crystal Drops - my latest addiction! :D

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you'll play along with us this week!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment