Love You to Death - MFT WSC295

August 24, 2016

Today I'm sharing a fun interactive card, which I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC295).

Here is this weeks sketch.


When I saw this sketch for the first time, I immediately thought that I would use a character from the Frightful Friends stamp set for the vertical rectangle panel. Then I looked at the sketch again..., the rectangle panel looked like a door or a gate for me. So here is my interpretation. 



I cut my main panel from Gravel Gray CS using the Blueprints 13 Die-namics and stenciled the English Brick Wall with Gravel Gray and Latte Premium Dye inks. After ink dried, I cut out the door using the Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics and added a black tab cut with a die from the Slider Channel Builder Die-namics. For the horizontal rectangle element in the sketch I added a fence and a grassy border.
I cut another panel from Smooth White CS, blended Boysenberry and Orange Fizz Premium Dye inks, and spattered some white ink over it. After I adhered the inked panel to a Black Licorice card base, I mounted the main panel with foam tape and adhered the bride of Frankenstein.
I white embossed the sentiment on a Boysenberry banner and added three black dots with Crystal Drops.

Check out the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you'll play along with us this week!

Thank you for stopping by. :)


5 comments:

  1. You have such a great imagination, Torico! This is brilliant, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE this, Torico!! Interactive fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love (!!!!) this card!! Such a shame that we don't celebrate Haloween in the Netherlands...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous and oh so clever!

    ReplyDelete