MFT August Card Kit Countdown Day 2

August 23, 2016

It's Day 2 of the MFT August Card Kit Countdown. The new card kit, Sensational Stitched Flowers will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 10:00 pm EDT.

Today we're featuring "Out of the Box" looks – cards that combine the products included in the kit with previously released MFT products.

(NOTE : The products written in boldface are included in the kit.)
I combined the Stitched Flowers Die-namics from the kit with the Hello Beautiful Die-namics and went with pastel colors. 
I inked a Smooth White card base with Summer Splash Premium Dye ink. Then I cut a diagonal Smooth White panel using the HELLO die from the Hello Beautiful Die-namics, and mounted it on the card base with foam tape.


I die cut and assembled the flowers and leaves (The CS colors I used are listed at the bottom of this blog post.), and added some Crystal Drops to the center of each flower.


I die cut three "beautiful"s from Banana Split CS and inked one of them with Daffodil Premium Dye ink to get an ombre look. I glued them together and adhered to the diagonal panel. I added several Sparkling Clear sequins to finish off the card. 



Be sure to visit the MFT blog to see the full reveal of the kit and for more inspiration from the other DT members participating today's Countdown.

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back at 10 pm EDT to share another card I made using the Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit. ;)


21 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful pastels. And the pretty background behind the "Hello, Beautiful". A really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Torico,

    Simply SUBLIME CARD!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous pastel colors! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful card! I can't wait to get my kit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, such a sunny card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sensational....colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my gosh, now this is beautiful for sure. I love love love it...I can see you put a lot of time into this..Would love to do one just like it...smile. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used only pastels. It's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pastel colors! This is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pastel colors! This is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the beautiful soft colors - can't wait for my kit to come!

    ReplyDelete