MFT August Card Kit Release

August 24, 2016


The new Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit is available for purchase in the MFT store now!

I'd like to share one more card I made using the new kit. It's relatively clean and simple - a beautiful flower made with the Stitched Flowers Die-namics takes the stage. :)

I die cut a large flower twice from Smooth White CS and layered them, then added a small flower cut from Daffodil CS to the center along with a hemp bow.
To create the frame, I die cut Stitched Square Scallop Frame twice, glued them together, and applied a piece of vellum from the backside. 


I cut patterned paper from the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Paper Pack into a square and added it underneath the frame with angle. After I gold embossed the sentiment, I adhered three stripes of colored card stock (Daffodil, Orange Zest, and Ripe Raspberry) and the frame. A couple of Clear Droplets were added for the finishing touch. 

Head on over to the MFT blog for more inspiration from the fabulous DT! Don't forget to leave a comment on each of their blogs for your chance to win a prize. ;)

Thank you for stopping by!

38 comments:

  1. Really like your card, the flower is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very different card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and I like the card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering of the colors.
    Fantastic card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very classy CAS w/lots of creative style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I just ordered the kit and am looking for ideas. This card is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very unique design. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Beautiful kit and card! I love the colours you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is precious! Now I'll feel like a copy cat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love this card! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is precious! Now I'll feel like a copy cat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love this card! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card - such a different design from all the others - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Torico, this is a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a wonderfully creative card!! I love the framed flower with the bow, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the frame and the three strips of colored paper. Striking features!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that you've made a daisy flower design here! Gorgeous card layout! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you framed the double layer flower with the scalloped square.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful and clean card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Unique use of the stitched flower die! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fun cheerful card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the touch of vellum. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous kit and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. gorgeous focus on the flower using the frame and the banners beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. gorgeous focus on the flower using the frame and the banners beautiful.

    ReplyDelete