Jumping with Joy for Ewe - MFT Release Replay

September 13, 2016

Today the MFT Creative Team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present!

I just can't get enough of the Circle Spinner Channels Die-namics! This Die-namics adds so much FUN movement to your cards and I love that it includes two circular channel dies in different sizes. For my card today I used both of these dies to create a new slider track, and the Ewe Are the Best stamp set was the best match for it.



He jumps over two fences and spins! Isn't he great? :):)

To create this card I cut a Smooth White panel and stenciled the Starry Sky - Horizontal in rainbow colors. Then I cut out a slider track from it by placing the dies as shown in the photos below. I saved the cut out pieces and adhered them to the card base. The sentiment is from the Jumping with Joy stamp set and it was stamped in Chocolate Brown. (Why didn't I think of replacing "you" with "Ewe"?? :( )


Then I created a slide element using a Spin & Slide disc and put it on the track. (Check out the September Release Class to see how to make a slide element.) I mounted the panel to the card base with foam tape. I created a hill from polka dot patterned paper using the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics and adhered it to the panel. I stamped, colored, and cut out the images, and adhered them to the hill.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today. I'm sure there will be a lot of new and innovative ideas!

Thank you for stopping by. :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How brilliant! I would never have thought of joining two sliders to make a double jump. It's hilarious especially with that extra spin in the air! I think your sheep is off to the next Olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is such an adorable and awesome creation Torico! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is genius and so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...again, something to case soon. I love interactive cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute and
    what a great
    way to use
    the spinners!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!! Love this design, will have to reproduce this one too, I hope you don't mind! TFS!

    ReplyDelete