MFT October Release Countdown Day 5

September 30, 2016

The MFT October Release Countdown has begun! This month's release is packed with gorgeous products for winter holidays!! I don't want to believe it, but it's already time to think about Christmas... Yeeeeek! Some of you may have started making holiday cards, or you may be searching for new winter themed stamps to get your creativity flowed. I'm sure you will want to add everything we'll show you for the next five days to your collection! :D 

All the new products will be available for purchase on October 4th at 10:00 pm EDT. Make sure you stop by the MFT blog everyday to see the full reveals of the new products, and don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

I have two cards to share with you today. My first card features the Merry Everything stamp set & Die-namics, and also uses the Moroccan Lattice stencil from the release.

I stenciled the Moroccan Lattice on the front of a Smooth White card base with Lemon Chiffon and Peach Bellini Premium Dye inks. I stamped, colored, and die-cut out the images and white embossed the sentiment on a Kraft panel that was cut with a curved banner die from the Blueprints 28 Die-namics. When I adhered them to the card base with foam tape, I had the Santa stepped over the sentiment banner to add a little movement. :)


I added some Glossy Accents to reindeer's nose and the ornaments on his horns. (My camera didn't catch it though.) I also added several Clear Droplets for embellishment.


For my next card I used the Snowfall - Vertical Die-namics. This die makes it super easy to create a background for a winter scene!

I made my background panel with After Midnight CS and the Snowfall- Vertical Die-namics. I added a Smooth White panel underneath it and adhered them to a Poppy card base. I cut the snowy hill using the Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics and adhered to the background panel.
The trees are from the Oh Christmas Trees stamp set, that will be revealed on next Monday. They were stamped on Limelight CS with Field Day Premium Dye ink and cut out with the matching die. I drew the dotty lines with a white pigment marker and added some Crystal Drops. I actually used White, Carribean Ocean, English Mustard, and Autumn Red... But, look... they react to dye ink!! The white dots turned to green...sniff, sniff... I'll never do this again. 
I stamped, colored, and die-cut out the reindeer, and adhered him with foam tape. The sentiment was white embossed on a piece of Poppy CS and cut with a die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics.



Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT!

Thank you for stopping by today! I will introduce you my new stamp set & Die-namics tomorrow. ;)

**1st card**

**2nd card**

17 comments:

  1. I knew your cards would be AMAZING! Such a cute release!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are the cutest and they are amazing, Torico!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards....I think the reindeer card was my favorite...love the colors you used..thanks so much for sharing..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of the cards this one and the one card on the blog page, both awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are awesome! Love the background on the first one, and how you used the crystal drops on the trees in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards! The first thing to catch my eye was the stenciled background on the first card! I would have never thought to mix a Moroccan pattern with Christmas! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards! The first thing to catch my eye was the stenciled background on the first card! I would have never thought to mix a Moroccan pattern with Christmas! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are just beautiful and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Torico, both of your cards are amazing! Love the highlighting and colors you choose! The Nuvo drops on the Christmas trees and the Reindeer's ornaments really adds a great touch! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Torico, both of your cards are amazing! Love the highlighting and colors you choose! The Nuvo drops on the Christmas trees and the Reindeer's ornaments really adds a great touch! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! Love both cards but have to try to make a similar reindeer card! I'm in love with it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And you are always on my good list for great card ideas and you never disappoint. Very cute card and as always ... great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. NICE cards!! Love the white highlighting on the 1st one!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are always number one on my list-Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are Absolutely Darling. Your coloring is amazing. Love this new release.

    ReplyDelete