MFT September Release Countdown Day 1

September 6, 2016

It's final day of the MFT September Release Countdown! All the new products we have been showing you this past five days will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 10:00 pm EDT!

I have another autumnal card to share with you today. It features the Fall Friends stamp set & Die-namics.

I'm so happy with how this card turned out! Especially, fabric sheet and wood veneer sheet did great job to add "farm-tastic" texture to my little scene!

First I cut a panel of Tangy Orange CS and stamped it with the Whimsical Woodgrain Background using Orange Zest Premium Dye ink. I matted it with a Milk Chocolate panel and adhered it to a card base.


I die cut two Cross-Stitch Square panels, one is from patterned paper and another is from adhesive-backed fabric sheet, and layered them on the background panel. The fence was cut from Cherry Adhesive-backed sheet with the Farm Fence Die-namics and the clouds were cut from Primitive White CS with the Puffy Clouds Die-namics. All the images were colored with Copics and cut out with the matching dies. After I adhered them with foam tape, I added a hemp bow to each pumpkin.
The sentiment was stamped on a stitched banner cut with the Blueprints 25 Die-namics, and a couple of sequins were added to finish off the card.


Make sure to visit the MFT blog to see all the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Then, complete your wish list and set the alarm for 10:00 pm EDT. ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by. I will be back at 10:00 pm EDT to celebrate the release! 

11 comments:

  1. Beautifully vibrant, warm colours and such a fun scene! I love it! Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Really like all the layers and the wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet scene I love this scarecrow and friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative use of supplies- the cloth background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the texture that the fabric panel adds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun. I didn't know MFT had those fabric sheets. On my wish list now

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, and so creative! I love everything about it. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torico, Your card is so adorable! Beautiful paper and color choices! Loads of great embellishments. Your coloring and highlights are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Torico, Your card is so adorable! Beautiful paper and color choices! Loads of great embellishments. Your coloring and highlights are amazing!

    ReplyDelete