MFT September Release Countdown Day 2

September 5, 2016

Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT September Release Countdown! Only two more days until the release day. All the new products will be available for purchase on September 6th at 10:00 pm EDT!

My card for today features the Cup of Tea stamp set and the Tea Party Die-namics from Laina Lamb Design line.

Ha ha! Isn't the pup peeking out from the cup cute? Actually he is a tea bag holder. I mean... when you pull out him, a hidden tea bag with a message comes out.

I love this tea bag shaped die included in the Tea Party Die-namics so much! Several sentiments to stamp on it are included in the Cup of Tea stamp set. This little surprise will make recipients feel so happy!

To create my card I die cut a scalloped rectangle panel from Smooth White CS using the Blueprints 27 Die-namics and loosely stenciled the English Brick Wall with In the Buff and Grout Gray Premium Dye inks. I stamped the sentiment with Milk Chocolate Premium Dye ink and adhered the panel to a card base along with a Peach Bellini panel.

I cut a piece of Kraft CS and stamped it with the Woodgrain Background using Kraft Premium Dye ink. I cut a tiny check patterned paper using the Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX Die-namics, fold it in half to create a cloth, and adhered it to the Kraft panel.
I die cut a cup from Whip Cream CS and stamped the little flowers and leaves from the Cup of Tea stamp set with Lemon Drop and Limelight Premium Dye inks. The cup and the Kraft panel were attached on the background panel with foam tape

I die cut a tea bag from Kraft CS, white embossed the sentiment on it, and added a little linen thread. I stamped, colored and die cut a puppy image from the Lucky Dog stamp set. I die cut one more puppy shape and glued them together to sandwich the thread. I put the tea bag in the cup and added three die cut hearts to finish off the card. 


Make sure to visit the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT!

Thank you for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Oh my what a lovely card, and interactive too! So cute great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a smart, clever, sweet card with a surprise tea bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest thing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The puppy is so cute coming out of the teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torico! Amazing card! Love everything about it! The gingham scalloped table cloth, the puppy with the surprise sentiment! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Torico! Amazing card! Love everything about it! The gingham scalloped table cloth, the puppy with the surprise sentiment! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness....soooo clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card. And the interactive element is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it. It is so cute with the puppy and tea bag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this interactive card!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable is this card!!! I must use your idea in the very near future.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gosh darn cute! You make the best interactive cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your adorable doggie in the cup, seeing your card would make me rethink buying this stamp set. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete