MFT September Release Countdown Day 4

September 3, 2016

It's Day 4 of the MFT September Release Countdown. Today I'm introducing the new stamp set & Die-namics from my Birdie Brown line, Happy Hedgehogs!



The Happy Hedgehogs stamp set contains seven hedgehog images and several accessory images to create autumn scenes. Have a hedgehog stand/sit on a log or a tree trump, stack up the smaller hedgehogs to create a funny scene, fill the front of a card with stamped hedgehogs and nuts to show the recipient how much you love her/him... I have so many ideas!

For my card today I create a sweet autumn scene with combining the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set with the Birch Trees Die-namics.

I die cut a stitched rounded rectangle panel from Smooth White CS and did ink blending over it using Summer Splash, Banana Split, Pineapple and a little Orange Fizz Premium Dye inks. Then I dabbed some Tangy Orange ink using a sponge dauber to add more texture. I die cut the birch trees from Primitive White CS and the leaves from Pineapple and Tangy Orange CS. I dabbed the trees with a little Latte Premium Dye ink. After I adhered them to the inked panel, I added some white spots with a white pigment marker.


To create a grassy ground I cut Pineapple CS using the Grassy Hills Die-namics. I white embossed the sentiment on it before I dabbed Tangy Orange ink. The hedgehogs and nut were colored with Copics and cut out with the matching dies
I added a Hot Fudge panel underneath the main panel, then adhered it to a Tangy Orange card base.

And I'd like to show you that the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set works so well with the new Circle Spinner Channels Die-namics


Isn't it so fun and cute? I made this card for the September Release Class. You can see how I made this spinner card in a PDF that will be available on the MFT blog on the release day (September 6th).


All the new products will be available for purchase on September 6th at 10:00 pm EDT.
Make sure to visit the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT!

Thank you for stopping by!


14 comments:

  1. Super cute set, Torico! Love the movement with the channel dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond in love...with every.single.thing.you.post! You create such magic with
    your projects! I've been by before but made sure I was following you now and added
    you to my "favorite reading list" so I make sure to come by more often. Thanks for
    sharing and also, super love your interactive cards and how you are posting those
    showing the movement. Fun!

    Warmly, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love every card you make, but these two are even more beautiful! Thank you for all your inspirations!!! Greetings from Poland:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow both of these cards are awesome! I really love the orange on the first card just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, happy to give up eating to be able to buy this new release! You are so clever, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am in LOVE with these adorable hedgehogs!! This is so CUTE!!! I am amazed at all your wonderful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! The new interactive dies are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, the colours on the first card... <3 Fabulous! And I love the movement and fun of the spinner card. Absolutely brilliant inspiration makes - thanks so much for sharing! Esther

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another cute set. Cant wait to see more of your great ideas for these cute hedgehogs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing, Torico! And thank you so much for creating all these beautiful stamps under the Birdie Brown line! As you know, they are a favorite! You have lots of fans!!!

    It's amazing how artistic you are. Like putting the Latte touches on the Birch trees, and all the white gel highlights giving light to the images.

    Your coloring is fantastic, and you give such life to your creations!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your really on a hedgehog roll! The trees and wonderful color in the first card really send warmth! And the somersaulting hedgehog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These hedgehogs are amazing! You make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the rich colors and cute critters!

    ReplyDelete