Sending You X's and O's - MFT WSC298

September 14, 2016

Today I'm sharing a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC298)


When I saw this sketch I thought I had seen it somewhere before. I guess this sketch was made based on THIS shaker card that I made for the Color Challenge 39. :)

I made a love themed shaker card again. This time I used some die-cut "X"s and "O"s as my shaker elements to match with the sentiment

I started my card with creating a woodgrain patterned panel. I white embossed the Whimsical Woodgrain Background on a piece of Smooth White CS and daubed some In the Buff and Latte Premium Dye inks over it. Then I die cut it with the Stitched Square STAX Die-namics and added a Tangy Orange panel, which I cut the left edge with the Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics. I adhered it to a Latte panel that was stamped with the Scattered Surface Background, and matted it with a panel of Milk Chocolate CS.


The shaker frame was cut from Safety Orange CS using the Single Stitch Line Square Frames Die-namics. I die cut "X"s and "O"s from Tangy Orange CS and Primitive White CS using the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics. I also used some sequins (Sparkling Clear and Sand) and Gourd-Jus Prills for my shaker elements.

I stamped a sentiment from the Essential Sentiments stamp set on a banner cut with the Tag Builder Bluepritns 5 Die-namics. I attached it to the panel with foam tape along with a hedgehog image from the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you play along with us this week! :)

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love the matching x's and o's! How do you come up with these things? You are amazing!

    xo Becky
    www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete