Big HELLO - MFT Color Challenge #55

October 13, 2016

Today is the second Thursday of the month, so it means that it's time for a new color challenge over at the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog!
The color palette for the challenge #55 is totally autumnal. Love it!! :)


I made a little shaker card featuring the Harvest Buddies stamp set and the Big Hello Die-namics.
First I die cut a Kraft panel using a stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics and stamped it with the Whimsical Woodgrain Background using Latte Premium Dye ink. I matted it with a Milk Chocolate panel and adhered to a Whip Cream card base. 

To create my shaker part, I cut a Stitched Mini Scallop Square panel from Whip Cream CS and used it as a base. The frame was cut from Persimmon CS using the Stitched Square Scallop Edge Frames Die-namics. I put some acorns and leaves from the Harvest Buddies stamp set, along with some Marshmallow Seed Beads, as my shaker elements.

To create the striped "HELLO", I lined and adhered a few strips of Whip Cream, Persimmon, and Gumdrop Green CS on a piece of Persimmon CS, then cut it with the Big Hello Die-namics. I used the negative die cut to align the characters.



Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the fabulous DT! 

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment